Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Countdown to Halloween / 10



Before you go out to Trick or Treat
Beware the leaves beneath your feet
For they have watched you all year 'round
the ones who make the rustling sound.
Fall has brought them death and now
thousands fall onto the ground
You may blow and you may rake
But they'll return to seal your fate
So hold a hand and peal your eyes
cause on that night the leaves will RISE
If the lawn you cross, you hear a crunch
it just may be that you're their lunch
Don't slip and fall, they'll wrap you tight
So watch your step this Hallow's night.

©Saxton Moore




Countdown to Halloween / 10, originally uploaded by saxtonmoore.

#10, The Candy Corn Kidz cometh.

8 comments:

m1 madtwiinz said...

yo I got a new number. email me. I don't have any of your info for some reason.

Mark
mighty madtwiinz..."you already know"

m1 madtwiinz said...

yo I got a new number. email me. I don't have any of your info for some reason.

Mark
mighty madtwiinz..."you already know"

Anonymous said...

ab?ad?b

Erectile Dysfunction said...

I really liked your article.

price per head said...

Very interesting post. I think this advice can be very helpful for many people.

call forwarding said...

I really admire this, I mean it really looks interesting! Very nice write up. Anyways, its a Great post.

hrroman said...

If you are looking for the Software Engineering Help assignment then in this case you can opt for our Economics Assignment Help.we provide the best Online Economics assignment help services.We also provide Microeconomics Assignment Help for students across the globe. for more information contact us +16692714848.

Darren Demers said...

yo I got a new number. email me. I don't have any of your info for some reason. pakistani lawn suits uk , pakistani lawn suits uk ,