Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

PRETTY FREEKIN SCARY books out NOW!!!!


Today I got my copies of the Pretty Freekin Scary books I illustrated along with fellow artist Carlos Villagra. The books came out pretty good. The story is dope as well (good read) Get online and grab a couple for you and your morbid friends.
We illustrated 4 books all together. The 3rd book below is coming out soon and is now available for preorder.

On another note. I got an illustration printed in this months issue of Animation Magazine.

There's an article about a new show I'm working on at AGP called Sushi Pack. I worked on the early development of the property based off of characters created by talented illustrator Leo Espinosa. I now pretty much design characters and approve show elements for each episode. Read the article below for more info on the show.


2 comments:

Mukpuddy said...

Nice one bro, it all looks awesome!!

Klim said...

woooooooooo

your stuff + LEO = ooooooooooooooooooooooooo



gimme gimme


congrats!

Klim